rec room creative birthday party packages
we provide fun, open-ended and highly creative experiences for birthday party celebrations, mom's night outs, family socials and more!
party packages - let's celebrate!
whatever it is you're celebrating -- a little's birthday, a big's birthday :), a baby shower, a mom's night out, friendship, a corporate event, etc -- we're honored and uber excited to be part of the festivities! our philosophy is that time spent on parties should be fun & memorable, and that you should spend time on party related things that matter and that make you happy...not stress you out. check out our party packages & options below, and also the party partners tab for food, cake and cupcake options to make your celebration suuuper easy and turn-key!!
lol party option
if you'd like, your child can choose to be a rec room kid for their party! what are rec room kids? rec room kids are birthday children that choose to forego gifts for themselves, and choose instead for gifts to go to charity on their behalf. this year, toys will be going to toys for nicaragua to support a local mom hero, johana. in addition, we will donate 20% from all toy and craft purchases made during the party to that cause. (please see our lol page for additional information.) so to recap, why be a rec room kid?
- it's easy-peasy and hassle-free for your guests and you -- they show up, purchase a toy or craft for charity onsite, and we take care of the rest!
- it's great for the community -- in addition to bringing smiles to the toy recipients, you'll be supporting a local mom hero carry out her dreams to bring love and hope to communities in need =)
- it's a great teaching moment -- many of us have a lot, and this is an opportunity for your littles to choose selflessness, kindness and compassion. oh, and we may just throw in a little somethin' somethin' for your generous little ;)
if you are within 14 business days from the date of your party, please contact us prior to booking your party online, thank you!
package 1: $495, it's all mine, party time!
the entire space is reserved for you and your guests for your celebration for 1.5 hours, hooray! our aim is to make the celebration as much fun as possible for the guest of honor and all guests big & littlealso included is an open-ended creative activity. at some point in the near future we'll have a binder of awesome party activities to choose from =), but since we're still new-ish, let us know the age, likes/dislikes (including favorite colors) and party theme preference of the birthday child, and we'll come up with a fun, age appropriate activity. as long as you don't exceed our max capacity numbers (details in the fine print below), bring as many people as you'd like! package includes 10 littles, $10 for each additional little (1 year +). in addition to the awesome play space and take-home activity, a Party Creative will be onsite to help you set-up, host and assist with the activity, and clean-up - sweet! offered fridays @ 5:30pm, saturdays @ 9am and @ 5:00pm, and sundays from 1:00pm to 5:00pm start times. guest counts over 35 will require (1) additional staff fee of $45; parties over 50 guests will require (2) total additional staff.
package 2: $350, let's get creative!
the family room is reserved for your guests for 1.5 hours, hooray! for those that want to focus the festivities on creating a special take-home piece. perfect for kids as they get a little older, for drop-off parties, baby showers, a private mom's night out, etc. at some point, we'll have a binder of awesome options to choose from =), but since we're still new-ish, let us know the age, likes/dislikes (including favorite colors) and party theme preferences of the guest of honor, and we'll come up with something fun and age appropriate. we've done fluffy and sparkle slime making, custom screen printed onesies, canvas paintings, beeswax candle making, and yarn wall hangings as examples. package includes 10 guests, $25 for each additional guest. A Party Creative will be onsite to help you set-up, lead the activity and clean-up, yay! package 2 offered fridays @ 5:30pm, saturdays @ 9:00am or 5:00pm, and sundays from 1pm through 5:00pm start times.
package 3: $250, private event!
this is to book the entire space for 1.5 hours. perfect for a private play date (yessss, that means you don't need to freak out and start cleaning your house like a mad person =)! includes a Play Creative for any onsite questions, like, "where's the bathroom? where can I pump or nurse or change a diaper? can we play one of the games? can I buy this?" etc! package 3 offered tuesdays, wednesdays and thursdays @ 5:30pm. please contact us if you'd like to upgrade to a birthday celebration and add activities or decorations to this package. guest counts over 35 will require an additional staff fee of $45; parties over 50 guests will require (2) additional staff. add-on $100 to upgrade to a private birthday celebration!
entire space: family room plus contiguous play spaces
family room: large 2-story room (room with the Play-LED light wall; not all of the play spaces)
suite/mess hall: detached room is reserved for Micro-Creative Playgroups and Mini Makers & Creators Camps, and is not included in the standard party packages
check out our party partners page for uh-mazing custom decorations and party favors by our friends at fun and confetti!
decorations : $50 for basic decorations in the party's color theme including helium and latex balloons and other small adornments on the columns and along the ramp wall. our Party Creatives will put these decorations up for you!
party favors : we can set-up a "favor buffet" for guests to select from at the end of the party, so fun! Just let us know your price range per child and we'll create an assortment of toys and creative goodies to choose from. with 2.5 weeks advance notice, we can also do lots of great books, 15 book minimum =)
for parties with highly customized activity options, additional material fees and lead times may apply. for example, rubber carving blocks for printing, screen printed t-shirts, building art bots, etc. contact us to brainstorm!
party fine print
terms and stuff =)
- includes 1.5 hours of fun in the booked space (entire space or family room)
- includes Party Creative to help with set-up, assisting during the party and clean-up after the party
- includes an age appropriate and tailored invitation-to-create activity
- includes 30 minutes complimentary time before and after your event for prep and cleanup.
- includes tables and chairs for up to (24) children, white table cloths, hand sanitizer and a lighter for candles for use during your party
- food, drink and cake/cupcakes of your choosing may be brought in. we are a nut-free venue (this includes macaroons).
- max capacity, per the fire marshall, is 60 people. infants count as 1 person.
- final guest count is due 7 business days prior to your event, you will receive an email reminder =)
- a 50% non-refundable deposit is required to reserve the date and our services. once paid, your party is considered booked - hooray! if you change your mind within 24 hours of booking, don't worry! just cancel your booking online within the 24 hr window =) if you experience technical difficulties online, please send us an email or leave a voicemail within the cancellation window.
- in the event of a cancellation or date change outside the cancellation window and less than 5 weeks away from your party date, 50% of the deposit will be deducted before being applied toward the next party booking. however!!! if your original party date is booked by another party, 100% of your deposit will carry forward =)
- $50 will be charged for each 30 minute increment after the contracted end time.
- $150 (min) excessive clean-up/damage fee applied if our space and "stuff" is left unusually out of sorts. =(
- balance and any day-of-party incidentals (i.e. overtime hours, extra guests, additional staff, etc.) will be collected at the end of your party.
- you will be responsible for the conduct and supervision of your guests.