We have very limited spots for some lucky 5-ish-to 12-ish* year olds!
We will be exploring & tinkering, making & creating, LOL'ing (Loving Out Loud) and having a good ol' time together!
Campers will work with a variety of mediums, learn various concepts and techniques (about art and life!), be encouraged to make mistakes, iterate and bring their ideas to life =) We also integrate LOL (Love Out Loud, organized and random acts of kindness) into camp to exercise those compassion muscles =)
*We love this wide age range because it creates beautiful possibilities for leadership and mentoring at even young ages =)
- Limited to 6 campers/week
- June 18th - June 22nd, 9am to 3pm
- $450 members per week, $495 non-members per week (fee includes instruction, all materials, light healthy snacks each day and lunch from somewhere in downtown Burlingame =)
- We provide the prompts and the materials, but each child is encouraged to interpret and create based on their imaginations -- no two works will look the same, and we love that =)
- We focus on process and experience over the end result. Now, the decks have been stacked to create display worthy pieces ;), but we're going for "enjoy the journey not just the destination", so we will not be tweaking creations so that they look a certain way.
- Creating can be (should be?) messy, so please dress your littles accordingly - dress for mess, not to impress ;)
- Upon booking your spot, you'll receive an online form to complete requesting additional information, like emergency contacts, allergies, etc. Then we'll send 2 reminders, 1 one month before camp, and 1 one week before camp.
Fine-ish Print & Promos:
- Sign-up for multiple camps? Woot! Receive a refund of $25 off for the 2nd week, $35 off the 3rd week, and $45 off the 4th week and subsequent weeks. Refund will be issued in the original form of payment. Not combinable with any other online promotional codes.
- Siblings? $50 refund for 2nd sibling. Not combinable with any other online promotional codes.
- Refer a friend, we'll issue a $25 credit to use on toys or crafty goodies! (Up to $100 of shopping goodness ;)
- Our well-child policies apply to camp too =)
- No refunds for missed camp or sick days, but if you miss, you're welcome to come and enjoy our play space one day when everyone is germ free again =) Should your entire summer schedule change, we will do our best to reschedule you into a different week!