We have very limited spots for some lucky 5-ish-to 12-ish* year olds!
We will be exploring & tinkering, making & creating, LOL'ing (Loving Out Loud) and having a good ol' time together!
Each camper will take home their very own wooden home...designed, decorated and furnished by their very own hands! We'll work with a variety of mediums and encourage unique ideas and execution. We'll also create a large collaborative piece to give to our friends at Samaritan House.
*We love this wide age range because it creates beautiful possibilities for leadership and mentoring at even young ages =)
- Limited to 8 spots, ages 5+ (uber mature 4's welcome=)
- Aug 20th - 24th, 9am - 12pm
- $225 members per week, $275 non-members per week (fee includes instruction, all materials, light healthy snacks each day)
Please note, this camp is excluded from any promotional codes or won auctions
- We provide the prompts and the materials, but each child is encouraged to interpret and create based on their imaginations -- no two works will look the same, and we love that =)
- We focus on process and experience over the end result. Now, the decks have been stacked to create display worthy pieces ;), but we're going for "enjoy the journey not just the destination", so we will not be tweaking creations so that they look a certain way.
- Creating can be (should be?) messy, so please dress your littles accordingly - dress for mess, not to impress ;)
- Upon booking your spot, you'll receive an online form to complete requesting additional information, like emergency contacts, allergies, etc.
Fine-ish Print & Promos:
- Promotional codes apply to full day camps only.
- Refer a friend, we'll issue a $10 credit to use on toys or crafty goodies! (Up to $100 of shopping goodness ;)
- Our well-child policies apply to camp too =)
- No refunds for missed camp or sick days, but if you miss, you're welcome to come and enjoy our play space one day when everyone is germ free again =)