only 1 spot left!
Mini Makers & Creators Camp
- $395 member pricing / $450 non-member pricing
- Monday-Friday 9am to 3pm, August 7th - August 11th
- (capacity at 6 kids ages 5-10*)
(fee includes instruction, all materials, a light healthy snack, and lunch each day from somewhere in downtown Burlingame =)
We have very limited spots for six lucky 5-10* year olds!
We will be exploring & tinkering, making & creating, and having a good ol' time together!
Littles will work with different mediums, learn various concepts and techniques, be encouraged to make mistakes, iterate and bring their ideas to life.
As a sneak peak, this summer's activities include screen printing, building electromagnetic trains, creating wands & potions, slime & play-doh labs and more...much, much more!
*We love this wide age range because it creates beautiful possibilities for leadership and mentoring at even young ages. Give us a holler if you have a mature 4 year old that would like to join =)
- We provide the prompt and the materials, but each child is encouraged to interpret and create based on their imaginations -- no two works will look the same, and we love that =)
- We focus on process and experience over the end result. Now, the decks have been stacked to create display worthy pieces ;), but we're going for "enjoy the journey not just the destination", so we will not be tweaking creations so that they look a certain way.
- Creating can be (should be?) messy, so please dress your littles accordingly!
Upon booking your spot, you'll receive an online form to complete requesting additional information, like emergency contacts, allergies, etc.