PLAYGROUP IS FULL 5 week Micro-Creatives Playgroup I (12-18 months)
- $120 member pricing / $150 non-member pricing
- Tuesdays 9:00-9:45am, April 25th - May 23rd
- (capacity at 6 littles and 6 adults)
Join with your 12-18 month olds for the bestest play date you’d never (...ever!) want to host in your own home =), and have a blast with other littles and their bigs in our intimate, semi-structured creative playgroup =)
We'll learn through exploring all sorts of sensory experiences, put those cognitive and problem solving skills to use, practice social skills like sharing (meep!), strengthen fine and gross motor skills in unique ways, and make lots of happy memories together!
Each session will consist of 45 minutes of little-led exploration in our Mess Hall. We'll have various stations set-up that will change regularly. Stations you may see are squeegee art, edible paints, unconventional tools and more!
Things to Note!
- our well-child policies apply to classes too
- we believe creativity can (should??!) be messy, so please dress accordingly -- dress for mess, not to impress!
- no refunds for missed classes or sick days, but if you miss, you're welcome to come and enjoy our play space when everyone is germ free again =)
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a private play group series if this session gets filled or the time doesn't work for you.